Newbee

Hi All, My name is Robert, I have recently returned to motorcycling after an absence of 8 years, got my self a nice 2007 ST 1300, other than the trick throttle opening I am thoroughly enjoying this bike, its almost like the perfect set up for me now that I'm creaking along at the tender age of 67.
The combined wisdom of this forum appears to be the logical choice concerning matters relating to the Honda Pan, looking forward to the learning curve, both riding and learning.
Best Regards
Robert

Hi All, My name is Robert, I have recently returned to motorcycling after an absence of 8 years, got my self a nice 2007 ST 1300, other than the trick throttle opening I am thoroughly enjoying this bike, its almost like the perfect set up for me now that I'm creaking along at the tender age of 67.
The combined wisdom of this forum appears to be the logical choice concerning matters relating to the Honda Pan, looking forward to the learning curve, both riding and learning.
Best Regards
Robert
Welcome! My STeed had what I would describe as a "snatchy" throttle off of idle. I balanced the "Starter Valves"/throttle bodies and it has made a huge improvement in my eyes! Unfortunately, you will need access to something like a carb tune pro to do it. I ended up buying one second hand. The process it's self is simple, but getting to them is a bit of work :p Off comes the tupperware, tank, and air box. Good instructions are in the 1300 'Articles" section.

Best Regards
Robert
Good choice for a bike I’m on my second ST at age 71 , and welcome . Tony

Back
Top Bottom