NH: Tag

ScubaDave

Site Supporter
Bike
st 1300
STOC #
Steve is no ice cream man. I know him and it's not Steve. He is a riding fool though.

Sent from my smarty phone

Steve is no ice cream man. I know him and it's not Steve. He is a riding fool though.

Sent from my smarty phone
Sorry, but if you see his ride reports and FB post, HE IS an Ice cream fool! MoST of his rides hit ice cream parlors OR Duncan donuts for coffee.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

ScubaDave

Site Supporter
Bike
st 1300
STOC #
Sorry, but if you see his ride reports and FB post, HE IS an Ice cream fool! MoST of his rides hit ice cream parlors OR Duncan donuts for coffee.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Oh I know all about him, I know him better than anyone here. I have known and ridden with him for the better part of 15 years. Who do you think got him on an ST and told him about this place.

Found

Go get

Steve figured I ought to change it up after I found myself chasing down an ice cream truck for a tag[emoji12]

ScubaDave

Site Supporter
Bike
st 1300
STOC #
For a moment I thought I knew where this was, then I remembered this is the NH tag, the one I was thinking of is in Maine. I guess we are tagging houses, this is going to get tough. LOL

I think a hint may be needed here Flash

I didn't start the house tag thing, I learned from others, hint Don McLean said it best good ole boys drinking whiskey and RYE ......

nerSTeve

Vendor
Bike
2007 ST1300A
STOC #
Didn't need a hint. Knew exactly where it was. But yeah, let's try to keep this a RIDING game and not a google search session. When I see tags with no sign or nothing obvious to at least the general area, I don't even bother. This is a game of getting us out riding, not seeing who can hide the tag the longest. While I'm at it, how about I ask this now... as the season draws to a close for most of us, those that brave the cold would really appreciate it if you who think you are funny and going to drop it way up north the for winter... please don't. Last year on Christmas day I move the VT tag off of lake Champlain. Let's keep it fun shall we?

nerSTeve

Vendor
Bike
2007 ST1300A
STOC #
Ooohh I love that place!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom