NHD

JJames

Site Supporter
Bike
2000 ST 1100 ABS II
New Honda Day ! Would I cheat on my ST 11 ? No , it's like riding a turbine. But, I found my self taking her out on unknown gravel roads more and more -alone- I've already been down one that turned into a Hell's goat path . I was going get in big trouble , it was just a matter of time. So I got something on the other end of the scale, a 2020 CRF 250 LA with under 3000 km on it. I must say , the last week has been a blast ! So I've been checking out the local "off grid" roads that are used by tractors once in a while . Even the rain hasen't stoped me.
She ain't no power house , but 80-90 kmh is doable all day long . Keeping with in the speed limit in residential areas is a bigger problem .
She is tall , and I sitt well ( 6'3") . The PO had put a comfort seat on her. Internet says the suspensjon is too soft , but on pot hole ridden gravel roads , I think she i great (94 kg). I'm not hard core . On the paved roads - well coming from the ST that rides on rails - I must admit leaning on knobbies at speed - I'm Not confident yet. Just thought I'd let you Gals and Guys know. Now, I know the new CRF 300L is supposedly much better. I don't want to hear about it. Let me have my little Love affair in peace.

IMG_3971-kopi.JPG

Bike
R1200rt
off road is a blast! At first you try to take it easy but slowly and surely the crazy will start to come out!

Top Bottom