NJ: Tag

SteveST1300

Site Supporter
Vendor
Bike
03&04 ST1300
STOC #
LOL nice I moved it up to where there are some good MC roads. On the hottest day of the year so far highest temp I saw was 97 over 100 on the gauge when the bike wasn't moving. The 97 was at speed.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ddemair
Bike
2010 Honda ST13

Tag retrieved (just missed moving the tag from M&M Mars) on my way to the drop :)

Keith

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I was just returning from picking up that tag sitting at a light on Rt 57 where it crosses Allen Rd about 1:30 today. Coming the other way was a black ST. We recognized each other as having the same bike and we waved. I'll bet it was you on your way to pick up the tag.

Well, you beat me to the post. I had Tapatalk on my phone, but I took it off thinking I wouldn't use it. Maybe I'll put it back on if picking up tags is a matter of minutes :).

Anyway, I can't resist posting my pic even if it's not "official"

The other 2 bikes belong to my brother and his son

Bike
2010 ST1300 ABS
I was just returning from picking up that tag sitting at a light on Rt 57 where it crosses Allen Rd about 1:30 today. Coming the other way was a black ST. We recognized each other as having the same bike and we waved. I'll bet it was you on your way to pick up the tag.

Well, you beat me to the post. I had Tapatalk on my phone, but I took it off thinking I wouldn't use it. Maybe I'll put it back on if picking up tags is a matter of minutes :).

Anyway, I can't resist posting my pic even if it's not "official"

The other 2 bikes belong to my brother and his son
I thought you might be involved in today's tag marathon. My wife was thrilled to come along as a lover of all things M&M. I went to post our M&M tag pictures and I found it had already been moved; only one thing to do, run to the new tag! When we crossed paths, I told my wife you might be out moving tags :)

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

SteveST1300

Site Supporter
Vendor
Bike
03&04 ST1300
STOC #
Wow another one in an urban location the idea of TAG is to get them in places that are interesting to ride to come on guys lets get em out in the country side again.

nerSTeve

Vendor
Bike
2007 ST1300A
STOC #
I've been toying with getting this one but I just can't seem to find a "fun" way. Getting the national Tag in DC sucked. But I got up super early and rode in the dark to beat ALL the TRAFFIC to get it...I moved that to the sticks on a fun road and helped ZIAMOND get off the super-slab on his way to LobsterSToc. :D

Bike
2016 FJR
STOC #
I needed to hit up cycle gear on 17 so I didn't really get out into the country. Next time!!

OP
OP
ddemair
Bike
2010 Honda ST13
A ride to Lodi would not have been my first choice, but since the riding season isn't quite yet over, I didn't want the tag to linger where no one else wanted to go. So, I had some lunch at the Bendix diner and it was surprisingly good. I say surprisingly because the place lacks ambiance big time, but the burger was good and since I was the only customer, the owner and I spent some time talking politics.

Here's the old tag:
bendix.jpg

Here's the new tag:
memorial 1.jpg

That probably won't be enough to figure out where it is, so here's an easy clue. It's a close-up of the stone beyond my bike:
memorial 2.jpg

Last edited:

SteveST1300

Site Supporter
Vendor
Bike
03&04 ST1300
STOC #
Thats gotta be in my neck of the woods getting the bike ready to go to FLSTOC so don't know if I will be able to get to it before I leave.

nerSTeve

Vendor
Bike
2007 ST1300A
STOC #
Woohoo! Weekend plans changed! I don't know how I missed Ken moving it to the diner but now I can skip NJ...for now anyway ;) Nice move. Ken keep and eye on CT and NY... wink wink.

Top Bottom