No more Pogo STick rides for me.

Bike
2000 ST1100
2024 Miles
STOC #
I installed the new Progressive 465 rear shock on my ST1100 on Wednesday night. Wow! what a difference. When the stock shock gave out (62,000 + miles) on our ride to Wallace Station the other day, it has been like riding a pogo stick.

It took longer to clean the shock fluid off the swing arm and final drive than it did to change the shock. Install went real smooth, no issues. I ran the bike up on the lift, raised her up, used the chain hoist to support and lift the bike weight off the shock bolts, & everything came right out.

Rode to work today, very nice with just me. Looking forward to the next ride with my wife to see how it rides with two up, and all gear loaded.

Mark

Gotta make tracks
Bike
KTM 525exc
STOC #
Congrats!

I found the same thing when after the HyperPro install.

Enjoy!
Mark

Bike
Vstrom 650
Can't wait till next week when hopefully I will be fitting my wilbers 640 shock,my shock didn't go like a 'pogo stick' what happened was she was bottoming out 2 up, and sort of sitting down on her behind if you follow me, I don't know if the shock leaked or not but I suspect the spring just gave up the ghost. I will get a better look at the old shock when I get it out.
The new wilbers is custom made for my weight, so I am expecting a massive improvement.

Top Bottom