NOS 2022 Tracer 9 GT purchase

OP
OP
RedMotion
STOC #
Can you post the Fiamm and Nemo catalog numbers.

I had the Tutoro on the V-Strom and really liked it until a rock cracked the tube. JB Weld Plastic worked for a while... The Nemo is a finely machined piece of aluminum.
The GIDIBI/GIDIALL is the same as the Cobrra, only way less expensive.

kiltman

Site Supporter
Bike
2002,ST1100ABS
STOC #
Thanks for the tip on the Nemo II oiler, I ordered one today. (The knock off version Gidibii. There was one even cheaper, but didn’t come with spare parts and no label on the lid. One would need to mark it so you could monitor the quarter turn).

kiltman

Site Supporter
Bike
2002,ST1100ABS
STOC #
My Gidibii oiler arrived this weekend and I’ve installed on the bike. Nice bit of kit, the instructions are hilarious. I did do a hack for the installation, I inserted a 6” length of baling wire into the end of the tube which allows the hose to be formed to the desired location. I have read of people complaining that the set up of the location of the hose to just one side of the sprocket only deals with one side of the chain.
I may modify the set-up by 1) move the bracket holding the hose back an inch and turning it 90° so it’s mounted perpendicular to the swing arm, allowing the drops of oil to the centre of the chain.
2)adding another length of bailing wire in the tube so that it drips on both sides of the chain.

again thanks for the recommendation of this product

Attachments

OP
OP
RedMotion
STOC #
I have read of people complaining that the set up of the location of the hose to just one side of the sprocket only deals with one side of the chain.
I like the blue!
The oil will migrate to the other side when using the single side on the sprocket. I tried the dual feed tip with the Tutoro on my V-Strom but had issues with it and went with the single feed. It worked fine as I have over 52,000 on the OEM chain and it's still in spec range.

Top Bottom