Not a ST1300, but

Coop

R.I.P. - 2022/10/6
Rest In Peace
STOC #
We had a sunny day in the high 50's and not wind so I put on my gear and took a ride. While the Tracer didn't offer the protection of the ST, it did provide a surprising amount. At 75mph the mesh jacket was just right and that tiny windshield put me in a protected pocket. I have a Madstad shield ordered and that can only make things better. My last nekkid bike was a XS650 and it seemed colder. Maybe that Glowbull warming is helping.

Come on Coop. You want the Tracer to offer you protection ? You should concentrate on your riding skills and not think of those things. Anyway don’t you carry your own protection? Maybe something in your wallet? I haven’t heard of the Madstad shield . Sure you don’t mean Trojen ? If you need some protection maybe Amazon can have a drone drop some off . Your concerned friend.

Obo

Bike
'03 ST1300A
It's got 2 wheels and handlebars. What else do you need? (well yes and engine and brakes...)

Glad you had a good time. No riding for us up here in the snow belt.

OP
OP
Coop

Coop

R.I.P. - 2022/10/6
Rest In Peace
STOC #
Come on Coop. You want the Tracer to offer you protection ? You should concentrate on your riding skills and not think of those things. Anyway don’t you carry your own protection? Maybe something in your wallet? I haven’t heard of the Madstad shield . Sure you don’t mean Trojen ? If you need some protection maybe Amazon can have a drone drop some off . Your concerned friend.
Riding skills? You silly cheese eater, don't you remember how I personally have made 2005 ST's a rarity. My lack of skills was so well known that Quigly sent me book on how to ride motorcycles. Madstad makes a windshield that is adjustable for rake. As for protection, how can you expect me to get Frogg Toggs into my wallet?

OP
OP
Coop

Coop

R.I.P. - 2022/10/6
Rest In Peace
STOC #
Yeah, but he would be chowing down all the time until he looks like Karen's cat.

Top Bottom