Ohio Ride - Interest for Saturday, November 7th?

mello dude

Half genius, half dumazz whackjob foole
I've ridden it numerous times, from Greenfield to the river. Several interesting sections on it, including the "Mega Ramp", north of Bainbridge!
Its one of my favorites.... Yes, south out of Greenfield to the river..... I dont remember the Mega Ramp......

OP
OP
Bike
2009 ST1300
STOC #
Gentlemen,

@sirepair, @tonythecarguy, @Buckeye Rich @Trvmtchll

We are set:
  1. Meet Up: 9:00am at Crispie Creme Donuts in Chillicothe. Coffee and Donuts on me!
  2. Route file is in the thread. Pat will have it on GPS and take lead. I will take tail.
  3. Lunch at Portsmouth Brewing Company.
  4. We have a return route to Chillicothe for anyone interested or you can head towards home as you wish.
  5. My cell: 614.570.1332 if you need anything!
  6. Remember a mask for any stops including lunch.

See you on Saturday!
John

Last edited:

tonythecarguy

err... motorcycleguy
Site Supporter
Bike
2006 ST1300A
Thanks for organizing this John and thanks for the donut! Thanks to Pat for leading and preparing the route home. It was great to see everyone and get some beautiful late season riding in.

Last edited:

Trvmtchll

Site Supporter
Bike
1995 ST-1100
STOC #
Amazing Weather for riding today thanks john for the donut and coffee this morning... and thanks Pat for a good route... can't wait to get out with everyone again.

OP
OP
Bike
2009 ST1300
STOC #
Great ride guys. Loved all the roads - spectacular and the camaraderie was even better! Looking forward to next ride!
John

sirepair

Let's RIDE!
Site Supporter
Bike
2003 ST1100P
STOC #
What an outstanding day for a ride! Thanks for organizing, providing Crispie Creme goodies and bringing up the rear, John! And to Travis, Tony and Rich; thanks for joining in on the fun!

I did snap a few pictures, though not very good. Here they are:

Attachments

Top Bottom