• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

OK: A to Z (Round 7)

Bike
2014 FJR 1300 ES
Re: OK: A to Z (Round 3)

Best I can do is Jesse for J. Couldn't find anything except the cemetery left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TOS

Bike
2015 Super Tenere
STOC #

Don't see a pic Tim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm on the site via phone and i can see it! Pic of Kingston Hardware store and a Candy Red Wing.
Just got a message I've never seen from st site....30 sec between post, please wait 14 more sec.
POST # 183

Last edited:

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles

I'm on the site via phone and i can see it! Pic of Kingston Hardware store and a Candy Red Wing.
Just got a message I've never seen from st site....30 sec between post, please wait 14 more sec.
POST # 183
Sorry Tim, it was stuck in litigation temporarily. :rofl1:

TOS

Bike
2015 Super Tenere
STOC #

Sorry Tim, it was stuck in litigation temporarily. :rofl1:
Lol, It seems I'm having more issues here, when posting pix with my phone. It helps to "go advanced" but usually takes multiple attempts. Maybe it's my phone ?

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles

Lol, It seems I'm having more issues here, when posting pix with my phone. It helps to "go advanced" but usually takes multiple attempts. Maybe it's my phone ?
Not sure, it's hard to debug every possible phone browser versions from my end so I would try getting a different browser to see if things work better.

TOS

Bike
2015 Super Tenere
STOC #

Not sure, it's hard to debug every possible phone browser versions from my end so I would try getting a different browser to see if things work better.
Thanks Joe,
What browser do you use...you have a Android, right?
Tim

TOS

Bike
2015 Super Tenere
STOC #

O=Oklahoma City
5 MPH, can you ride that slow ? ;-)
Good job on 2 in one day again.

Wish i could do this everyday....just about quiting time, discovered surgery short on special supplies for tomorrow. After several attempts to borrow and overnight ship more. I volunteered to ride to Ada Valley View and borrow some. So, I got to ride, make my usual pay and payed mileage too !
************************************************************************************

And, got a P for Pontotoc.
CAM01931.jpg

Last edited:
Bike
06 ST1300

5 MPH, can you ride that slow ? ;-)
Good job on 2 in one day again.

Wish i could do this everyday....just about quiting time, discovered surgery short on special supplies for tomorrow. After several attempts to borrow and overnight ship more. I volunteered to ride to Ada Valley View and borrow some. So, I got to ride, make my usual pay and payed mileage too !
************************************************************************************

And, got a P for Pontotoc.
CAM01931.jpg
The only thing that could have been better is if they had bought your dinner! Way to go.

Top Bottom