ON-West: Tag

Gerhard

Site Supporter
Bike
2012 R1200RT
No not at all, can move it anywhere
I was only being a smart a**. ;) I drive by a place daily that used to be called Sodom that might make a nice turn in direction, unfortunately there is no place name sign to photograph the bike with anymore.

Last edited:
Bike
2020 Tracer 900GT
STOC #
I was only being a smart a**. ;) I drive by a place daily that used to be called Sodom that might make a nice turn in direction, unfortunately there is no place name sign to photograph the bike with anymore.
You wait Gerhard, next move is to all the famous Ontario "Chocolatiers"

Bike
FJR & Super Tenere
STOC #
You sure about that? I did a search on Google Maps and nothing came up in Ontario. Maybe Jeff can shed a little light on this location.
As a matter of fact, I can. :biggrin: Here's a screenshot from my search.

I hope Anthony won't mind me offering another little clue or 2 in the picture.

Screenshot (37).png

Last edited:

WaterlooJay

R.I.P. - 2021/07/28
Rest In Peace
Bike
2021 BMW RnineT UGS
STOC #
Holy crap, that's 50 minutes away, what's a guy to do with the rest of the day. Can someone remind me of what the ON-WEST borders are?

Bike
FJR & Super Tenere
STOC #
Holy crap, that's 50 minutes away, what's a guy to do with the rest of the day. Can someone remind me of what the ON-WEST borders are?
The reason to have 3 threads (North, Eats & West) disappeared. We could just go back to one again and it wouldn't change much. Nobody plays much in the 2 of 3.

Anyhoo, the map of the regions used to be in post #1 of all 3 ON Tag threads but it looks like this tread got shortened and that post was lost. I found this map in the northern ON Tag thread post #1, FWIW

1590689335848.png

WaterlooJay

R.I.P. - 2021/07/28
Rest In Peace
Bike
2021 BMW RnineT UGS
STOC #
Thanks, Jeff.

I'm going to move this tomorrow, if you would like to join me. You will really like the new Tag. I'm waiting on a confirmation that they will be open.

Hint: Spade

OP
OP
Malks
STOC #
As a matter of fact, I can. :biggrin: Here's a screenshot from my search.

I hope Anthony won't mind me offering another little clue or 2 in the picture.

Screenshot (37).png
Hebron United Church, Oxford Road 8 and 16th line.

Hebron United Church
Thanks guys. Gerhard sent me a PM with a general location yesterday and when I zoomed in on the area I was able to find it. Funny how it didn't come up in a search using the name. Anyway, it's about an hour and a half from Orangeville and @WaterlooJay is planning to go for it today, so I might just go looking for an A to Z location instead.

WaterlooJay

R.I.P. - 2021/07/28
Rest In Peace
Bike
2021 BMW RnineT UGS
STOC #
Old tag, sorry Jay.... went out today dodging sprinkles at first, nice ride on back roads to get there.

20200529_111619.jpg
IMG_6338.jpg

No problem Ray. this was taken around 8:30am.
My original tag was to be at Spade & Spoon.https://www.spadeandspoon.ca/
in Ayton. Unfortunately I could not find it. listed below would of been my Tag.
IMG_5694.jpg
IMG_8892.jpg

This place was open for my new Tag.

You should try it, they have great food to go & there's a picnic table outside to eat as well.

On to the next Tag.
Jay

Bike
2016 Versys 1000
STOC #
Just for you Gerhard....... just down the street from me a few kms....... it's a short angled road between two sideroads, Westover and Middletown Roads here. More of a farming road, home now to nursery operations. It only takes a couple of minutes to go from one end to the other. The other question might be where is Gomorrah?
Some reading..... over north of Milton.... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haltonville,_Ontario

20200529_123200.jpg

Top Bottom