Our Good Friend Crossed The Rainbow Bridge Today

Fortunately my list of pets is long and extensive. My condolences. There's no companion quite like a dog. Certainly nothing more happy to greet you at the door....
My avatar is my current bff.

Bike
Suzuki Gladius
Dave, I’m truly sorry for your loss, but very glad that she had a wonderful life with you and is now out of pain. May your memories of her always warm your heart.

Patty

the Ferret

Daily rider since May 1965
Bike
21 NC750 14 CB1100
2024 Miles
Sad news Dave.

When my last chocolate lab passed several years ago it tore me up, and I told my wife no more dogs. They just don't live long enough. I do have a little metal lab bank that lays beside my bed. Reminds me of my great friend.

bdalameda

PaleoCyclist
Bike
Africa Twin
It is such a mystery how an animal can have so much of an impact on one's life. I walk my current pair of characters in the woods behind my home and each time we take the trail that cuts off to the creek behind our house we pass by two spots that I have marked with logs where two other good friends and furry family members are buried. I still shed a tear for Maggie and Sophie each time.
As I always say, the sadness and loss of such dear little creatures is the price we have to pay for all the unconditional love and joy they bring to our lives. I can't see living my life without having a dog to love even knowing that I will have to endure their loss someday.

Dan

JCB

Bike
2008 Goldwing
STOC #
Sorry to hear Dave!! We had to say goodbye to two of our dogs over the years. So so hard to do!!!
This is our third dog Bella. She is such a smart dog. She has been a blessing for us. She is six years old.
Prayers for you and the family Dave.
E45B9282-AEF7-4A08-9E6F-F2D2F6FD74EA.jpeg

Kevcules

Site Supporter
Bike
2008 ST1300
So sorry for your loss Dave. For most people, pets are truly part of the family and it really hurts when they are in pain or pass away. I sobbed so hard when I lost my dog a few years ago that I didn't want to ever own another dog again. BUT.....they bring such happiness that I will eventually get another dog. For now, our two cats are fun to be around and fill some of the void..

Take Care

Top Bottom