Out Of The Saddle For A While ... Again!

Well, got back home yesterday evening in a less than a cognizant state. I ate a little homemade veggie soup I put in the crock pot before I left, popped a couple of 'happy pills', and sat down in the recliner - boy did the lights go out quick! Now I just got to keep the knee propped up and behave myself. I had a big chunk of 'particulate debris' floating around in there besides the tears and the arthritis - which is sort of what I thought. (My doc always gives me before and after pictures) Just taking my 'happy pills', laying around, and trying to be good - the first two being much easier to do than the last one ... Thanks for all of the kind thoughts and prayers!

Glad to hear it went well... take it easy and heal fast.

People always tell me "Gettin old ain't for sissys!" and " Don't get old" Well I tell them, the alternative is to die young, and I'm past that, so I have no other recourse! Glad the operation went well. I expect to have something similar done to my knee in the near future. Been kneeling down for my job for 41 years, and I think they are wearing out. Do what the Dr's tell you and heal quickly.

Hang in There UP!. I hope you feel better soon. I hope to see you at CampSToc next month!

Good to see it went well and you are on the mend.
It was great to finally meet you at Moonshine Phil, I hope to make it to the BRG some year soon.

Glad to hear it went well, Uncle Phil! Good luck with the recovery (especially the "being good" part ;))!

See you in a couple of months.

Patty

Glad to hear it went well UP.
Listen to your doctor and PT people now...

I'll keep praying for a complete and quick recovery...

Mark

Well, I reckon 900+ miles in two days qualifies for being 'Back in the Saddle'. The weather was far too nice to even contemplate taking the car to Mansfield for the RTE. Once I got a leg over Frost, I knew I was good to go - no other options! ;-)

Back
Top Bottom