• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

PA: A to Z (Round 3)

paulcb

- - - Tetelestai - - - R.I.P. - 2022/05/26
Rest In Peace
Bike
'97/'01 ST1100 ABSII
STOC #
Hey, I know Kintnersville! I used to live in Riegelsville and Perkasie, have ridden Rt. 32 and 611 a lot. We used to watch thousands of swallows come into the old chimney just up the street from that post office. Google street view, not me or my bike...
1632770499282.png

motofisch

(Scott)
Bike
2006 ST1300
I took advantage of a break in the rainy weather to get this one: Mifflinville.

Folks we are are on a good run here. In just 32 days we have gotten through half of the alphabet, A-M. Let's keep at it and finish strong.

1633367540657.png

Last edited:

motofisch

(Scott)
Bike
2006 ST1300
Rock Glen is an unincorporated community located in Black Creek Township in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania. Rock Glen is located along Tomhicken Road and the Black Creek west of Hazleton and south of Nescopeck.

1645534227237.jpeg

Top Bottom