PA: Tag

motofisch

(Scott)
Bike
2006 ST1300
Old tag:
This is as close as I could get a bike to the entrance of the visitor center in Jim Thorpe/Mauch Chunk. There was a vendor's booth selling "Lobster Tail Pastries" in the spot where Will's bike was parked in the photo above. I did not try the pastry.

ST-JT.jpeg

The new drop:
Is in a city in Northumberland County surrounded by Coal Township at the western edge of the Anthracite Coal Region in central Pennsylvania's Susquehanna River Valley. It was named after a Saponi Indian village, Schahamokink. If you need an additional hint: 40°47'31.0"N 76°33'11.5"W

STSH.jpeg

Bike
'04 ST1300
STOC #
So when did Scott lasso a Canadian black bear? And what does he think of it so far? Is that the two cyl or the three?

scootac

Will Ride for Food
Well.....damn!
They're closed Sunday and Monday!!!
Doesn't seem right to just go there without sampling the fine cuisine!

Wait......they're open till 3AM.
There's still time tonight!!!

motofisch

(Scott)
Bike
2006 ST1300
So when did Scott lasso a Canadian black bear? And what does he think of it so far? Is that the two cyl or the three?
Canadian blackbear. I like that. I got that last fall and I’m enjoying it very much. I bought it because my wife asked me to. I was hoping only that I would not hate it. But I enjoy it very very much. Of course, I still have my ST. This Spyder is the 3 cylinder version.

Bike
ST-1300A '09/'12
2024 Miles
Do you mean the one in this post? This is a civilian 1300 with a Shad 50 top boxvwith matching top plate:

My 1300P has a Shad 58X with the top plate painted white:

I originally ordered the white top plate with the box, but they forgot to include it with the order so I got it refunded and plast-dipped the one that came with it.

View media item 456
If you're looking for one for a police bike (white/black) @RichKat found a good one on Amazon for, like, 89 bucks:

Bike
2011 ST_1300 PA
STOC #
The one I got off Amazon, is way better than I expected, looks to be holding up well. The paint (white) is fragile and easy to chip, eventually I'll repaint it I'm sure, also the mount is a bit of a hassle if you want to remove it, it has a screw with a hand wheel you have to remove to take it off, but I never take it off, so no problem for me

Attachments

Top Bottom