PA: Tag

Bike
2010 ST1300 ABS
Thanks Mr dog.
I was hoping it didn't have to be a secret like so much of this tag stuff winds up being.
I'm not much for obscure tags either. I didn't tell you where i was, but the clue in my photo can be googled and located. :)

Hopefully, if anyone goes to get it, it will be a warmer day. I spent 8 hours/470 miles on the bike yesterday without heated gear. Snow flurries in Shamokin and the Poconos, never got over 37 the entire ride. I think I'm still cold! :)

Regards,

Keith

Bike
2000 ST1100
I'm not much for obscure tags either. I didn't tell you where i was, but the clue in my photo can be googled and located. :)

Hopefully, if anyone goes to get it, it will be a warmer day. I spent 8 hours/470 miles on the bike yesterday without heated gear. Snow flurries in Shamokin and the Poconos, never got over 37 the entire ride. I think I'm still cold! :)

Regards,

Keith
Your tag has more than enough clues in it, ive been there many a time.

I feel your pain with the cold ride, I got caught in snow, didnt lay on the road thank god, in state college and points on my way to get this one psot #434. that was a long chilly day.

scootac

Will Ride for Food
Hey Ace!
Glad you're back riding! Maybe this isn't the first, but it's the first I've seen in a long time!
Think that's the first I've seen the bike too! A nice purty blue!
Looking forward to seeing you this year!

acedantinne

Site Supporter
Bike
04-st1300, 15-1200RT
STOC #
Hey Ace!
Glad you're back riding! Maybe this isn't the first, but it's the first I've seen in a long time!
Think that's the first I've seen the bike too! A nice purty blue!
Looking forward to seeing you this year!
George, Have ridden some as of late. feels good to ride. I'll see U at Forksville this year. Happy New Year.

ibike2havefun

Still above the sod
Site Supporter
Bike
Bikeless (9/29/2019)
STOC #
Checking out dinner opportunities for CampSTOC? :D Though this one might be a bit of a trudge from Milton...

Last edited:

acedantinne

Site Supporter
Bike
04-st1300, 15-1200RT
STOC #
Ken, I believe U tagged the new factory. That is not in the the town , but in the township out side of Nazareth, Pa. U have to go another 3 miles to get the tag?

OP
OP
kendoo
Bike
2016 FJR
STOC #
Ken, I believe U tagged the new factory. That is not in the the town , but in the township out side of Nazareth, Pa. U have to go another 3 miles to get the tag?

You are absolutely correct. I did not look at the pic close enough. The tag remains at the old factory.

edit- I deleted pics to avoid confusion

Last edited:

acedantinne

Site Supporter
Bike
04-st1300, 15-1200RT
STOC #
You are absolutely correct. I did not look at the pic close enough. The tag remains at the old factory.

edit- I deleted pics to avoid confusion
It was close enough for me. It good to get out & ride. They made the new factory look like the old, historic building.
I eat at the water wheel. That is a nice ride out of town. I believe it hooks up to route 737.

OP
OP
kendoo
Bike
2016 FJR
STOC #
I need another reason to ride to Nazareth as soon as the roads clear. Love that 209 thru water gap.

Top Bottom