Peaceful End

Igofar

Site Supporter
Bike
2023 Honda CT125A
Last night I got a call from my son's wife, that my ex-mother in law suffered another stroke and was taken to the hospital.
I was there within minutes. My son, his mother, her brother, and I sat with her for a bit, and talked about better times.
Her husband passed away last year, and her health started declining pretty quickly after that.
After we talked for a while, Doris explained to everyone that she was finished with the pain, and the quality of her life, and was ready to end it.
We all sat there holding her hands, as the doctor medicated her, and turned her oxygen level down, and let her die peacefully in her sleep.
It was only a few minutes before she breathed her last breath.
She was a wonderful wife, mother, grandmother, and black belt.
RIP Doris, you will be missed.

Sadlsor

Site Supporter
Bike
2008 ST1300A
STOC #
Sorry to hear this Larry, but I understand dealing with constant pain is exhausting.
I understand that, but can scarcely imagine that.

Bike
Suzuki Gladius
Heartfelt condolences to you, your family and everyone who knew and loved her. May she rest in peace.

Bike
Yamaha Tracer 900 GT
God has a special place in his hear for Black Belts. At least this is what I've heard. the hardest thing inthe world to do is lose someone that you've loved or has a special place in your heart. The monst wonderful thing in this game of life is when God calls you he calls you for a reason. That reason is to be by his side, somethign I think we all yearn for since we were childred. She is with the Lord and in peace my friend. God bless Mr. IGoFar.

the Ferret

Daily rider since May 1965
Bike
21 NC750 14 CB1100
2024 Miles
Sad read.

Sorry for your loss Larry.

May she rest in peace now.

Larry I am sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers going up for you and your family. May The Lord comfort you all during your time of loss.

Top Bottom