Peering from the closet.......or helping a new dark sider?

Bike
2015 BMW K1600GT
Put my new Hankook on today. Many thanks to those that posted info regarding the CT. I rode out of Mellow's driveway with whoaaaaaa.....hey....this ain't so bad. Hey........hey......this is pretty good.......smooth..... Time will tell, but so far I'm impressed. Now where do I get one of those helmets so I can breath with audible resonance?

Now as the title suggest.........peering from the closet, helping, or leaning toward the dark side????

Many thanks to Joe!! I sure appreciate your help and especially volunteering to help! I will return the favor one day and pay it forward too!

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
So, sounds like it wasn't as bad as the one that Dinkie had on his.. that's good because that one turned me away from DS for sure.

Let us know how you like it over time and it was good to see you again.

Bike
2006 ST1300
I thought I smelled cookies baking...

Welcome to the Darkside...hopefully you'll like the Hankook. If you don't mind it now, it only gets better as you put a few miles on it.

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
The tire went on better than I'd thought it would. Had to use tire irons but I'd say it was still just a tad easier than a Bridgestone 020 tire.

Northern Dancer

Northern-Dancer
Bike
ST1300PA Police
So, sounds like it wasn't as bad as the one that Dinkie had on his.. that's good because that one turned me away from DS for sure.

Let us know how you like it over time and it was good to see you again.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hi Joe,

Looks like we will be getting you on a Hankook yet!

I strongly suggest that when you do also go with the Bridgestone G709 Front Tire inflated 34 psi. They are a fantastic combo.

Since I equipped mine this way I just cannot stay off my ST1300PA, thank God it has heated Grips as it has been cold up here in Canada.

Norther Dancer,

Regards,

Ron

Top Bottom