Photo record of a special moment

omniron

...rider of V'GER
Bike
18 Kawi Ninja H2SXSE
I bought my '05 ST1300 in July 2011 -- about 15 months ago. It had 8200 miles then. I am the third owner. The other two have no idea what they missed -- by not riding this bike very much -- but I'm glad they took good care of it for me until I could get there to buy it in Houston, TX and ride it home to St. George, UT.

This photo was taken last Saturday. Fortunately, I noticed the mileage coming up on this singular number and stopped on the side of the road to record it. I was on the road past Panguitch Lake. The weather was coolish, but sunny and dry roads. Great ride, but that's typical with the ST.

Love this bike.

Attachments

• bike_mileage.jpg
    bike_mileage.jpg
    323.5 KB · Views: 102
howzabout gettin' yourself some Ho-made pies and moving the tag? You can start making progress towards 44444.4 while you're at it. :) Congrats, I wanted to capture my last good one from a casual numerology standpoint, but I was too busy riding at the time. :(

Good catch!

But it looks like you missed it by .5 miles! LOL

I like catching numbers, but you can't always record them, so good for you to being alert like that!

I saw 161161 coming in this morning, just wasn't any where I could stop to take a picture!

161616 is coming up, I'm hoping I can get it! btw, There is a thread on catching numbers you might want to llok at:

Catching Odometer Numbers

I've missed all the big moments except 50,000 and 80,000. I want to catch 888888 in the spring.

I saw 80000 last week when I also surpassed 30K for the year. All in all a great year for the Northeast thanks to the mild winter and gerbings. I will try to get a pic of 88888 as well as the big one (100000), next year.

Top Bottom