Pipes

I'm looking to put an after market exhaust. I like the sound of the Two Brothers, but like the looks and fact you do not have to repack Staintune. Any helpful ideas? Thanks.

SteveST1300

Site Supporter
Vendor
Bike
03&04 ST1300
STOC #
I have heard both and have Staintunes on my bike, The staintunes are quieter than the 2 Bros, and I like the look better. It just comes down to what you like.:03biker:

murray56

MC Murray
STOC #
I have heard both and have Staintunes on my bike, The staintunes are quieter than the 2 Bros, and I like the look better. It just comes down to what you like.:03biker:
+1!! I too have Staintunes. Quiter and look better, IMO. ;)

No repacking required. Baffles are removable for a slight increase in sound. :)

Downside is their price.:eek::

Hey man-loud pipes save lives! Go with straight pipes! I really have no usefull input to your question, just felt like saying that!:D

Bike
-05 Goldwing
I like the Staintunes and think they were well worth the cost. I see you live in Ohio. I'm thirty miles or so east of Columbus. Maybe we could meet up and you can hear and see the Staintunes. Might help with your decision.

I just installed the Titanium 2 Bros M5 pipes and I love the look, and the sound is fine. I wear plugs when I ride and I don't see the need for the baffle inserts they sell. Personally, I like the 2 Bros look with gold accents, and gray color.

I paid $780 delivered from our favorite internet site: newenough.com. They were the lowest around and the shipment arrived in about 3 days after order placement. The best I could fine on the Staintunes was about $200 more.

Top Bottom