Please Pray For Quinn Josephine

Bike
2003 GL1800A
Amen Bake,
Very well said.
Randy

Wonderful, thanks be to God! It only takes a moment looking into the eyes of such a bright-eyed and determined child, watching them grow and live their life with gusto unawares of the odds they beat, to be thankful and to put my 'troubles' into perspective. But you know that by now. :). Merry Christmas Dan and Lori.

Bike
Suzuki Gladius
A very Merry Christmas to you and your little pixies, Dan and Lori! Wishing you all health, happiness, love and peace in the New Year.

Patty

Bike
2006 ST1300
What an awesome transformation! Thanks for keeping us updated Dan. I love seeing her smile. What a change!

10978654_10152971184671598_3146419025811403345_n.jpg

Quinn had her follow up appt yesterday. She does not like the hospital one bit. She cooperated but screamed through her ultrasound, lab draw and most of her appt. After her appt we went to the mall and she walked around like miss America saying hi to everyone, little stinker. But everything looked well. Her labs are good, one liver function was still high but it has always been high and is trending downward. They did an ultrasound with doppler to check blood flow in her liver. With her condition they can get Poral Hypertension in the liver that can cause blood to back up causing an enlarged spleen and varicose veins in her esophagus. Her ultrasound looked great, no sign of portal hypertension so we put off having a scope of her esophagus till she is 3. They say she hasn't gained weight since she was seen last in December but I think they are full of it, they caught her weight as she was jumping off the scale so they did not change her tube feedings and I have to go reweigh her in 3 weeks. But the best part was taking the kids to the waterpark.

OP
OP
The Dan

The Dan

The Dude Abides
Site Supporter
Vendor
Bike
2009 ST1300 ABS
STOC #
LOL "Great News" I haven't got to talk to Sheila yet, I have to come to ST-Owners to get the update this time..LOL..I'll call her this weekend when she isn't so busy.

OP
OP
The Dan

The Dan

The Dude Abides
Site Supporter
Vendor
Bike
2009 ST1300 ABS
STOC #
Kolbe and Quinn are busy getting ready for the bunny to come visit. Quinn is doing great cleaning up behind Kolbe.....LOL

Attachments

Bike
2006 ST1300
Looking good Dan! It makes me so happy to see her without the tubes, etc. Just a happy child having fun. That is great!

Bike
2004 ST1300
STOC #
woo wee, look at them gettin a jump on that Easter bunny!! thanks Dan

Patty-I have been doin all kinds of kids stuff the past 4 years that I hadn't done in a dog's age... sheesh ;)
(that's a lot of why I can't get no motorcyclin stuff done...)

Bike
Suzuki Gladius
Patty-I have been doin all kinds of kids stuff the past 4 years that I hadn't done in a dog's age... sheesh
(that's a lot of why I can't get no motorcyclin stuff done...)
And I can't think of a more wonderful thing, my friend...despite having to forego some fun time on the 'ole motor-sickle. You are blessed. :)

OP
OP
The Dan

The Dan

The Dude Abides
Site Supporter
Vendor
Bike
2009 ST1300 ABS
STOC #
Time for a update from Sheila's FB Page.
Quinnie had her appt w her GI doctor yesterday. She gained a good amt of weight so she gets to stop her tube feedings and just use her tubie for her meds. If she does well then she may be able to get her tube out in the spring. They are still planning on doing an EGD when she is 3. Her liver enzymes are up from the last time they were checked so she has to have them done again in a month to make sure they are not going up more.

Thanks everyone for the prayers and good thoughts...

Attachments

Top Bottom