Please Pray For Quinn Josephine

SupraSabre

48 Years of SoCal Lane Splitting/Commuting-Retired
Site Supporter
Bike
12/04 ST 1300s
2024 Miles
STOC #
Continued prayers for her and her parents! It's hard when they are so little , you feel so helpless. :pray1:

OP
OP
The Dan

The Dan

The Dude Abides
Site Supporter
Vendor
Bike
2009 ST1300 ABS
STOC #
Sheila's post on caring bridge site last nite:
Not much new to report today, they did some more lab, urine and a sweat study to check for cystic fibrosis. They wanted to check for that because of her vomiting, and it was negative. UA looked good and her white count was a little elevated. They are hoping that infection is the reason her liver isn't draining well. We will see how things are after a few days of antibiotics. They are checking her labs again tomorrow but they dont expect them to go down this soon. If things don't look better after a few day we may be heading towards a liver transplant. I really hope this doesn't get that far but we are starting to prepare ourselves for that. I wish something would start to go her way. Quinn is still being a trooper. She didn't get much rest today because of all the tests so she slept a lot this afternoon. When she did wake up she was smiling a lot and sticking her tongue out at us, she is so cute and sweet. She gave us some good laughs with the funny faces she makes.

Please keep praying for my sweet little bug

OP
OP
The Dan

The Dan

The Dude Abides
Site Supporter
Vendor
Bike
2009 ST1300 ABS
STOC #
Just received word that Quinn's lab work shows her bili level is down......looks like an infection. Keep the prayers coming!

Bike
Suzuki Gladius
They're still coming, Dan. I'm always amazed at the resilience of little people - she is certainly a fighter!! Hope the positive trend continues!
Best wishes and very gentle hugs for your "little bug". :)

Bike
2006 ST1300
I hate when anyone has health problems...but it really hits me when its a child. We are keeping up our good thoughts Dan. We are really pulling for Quinn!

OP
OP
The Dan

The Dan

The Dude Abides
Site Supporter
Vendor
Bike
2009 ST1300 ABS
STOC #
Sheila's post today on Caring Bridge :
Labs are down! Total bili is 5.2, down from 6.4 and her direct bili is 4.2, down from 5.2! Liver enzymes are only down s little. I am so relieved. She will probably be in the hospital till monday. She may get a picc line so I can do her antibiotics at home. A picc would be nice since she is such a tough stick and they can draw her labs from that. She vomited once last night when we changed her feedings back to a bolus but not as much as before. She also vomited once today but I think she got too much of her meds after a feeding.

Kolbe came down today and we are going to see monsters university. Today was a good day.

skidlid1300

Blacksheep Tribal Member
Bike
Schwinn
Dan - I have been reading what is going on... Hang in there, little Quinn, and you too, buddy... Will be prayin' a bunch too... :)

Bike
ST1100 & ST1300
STOC #
Keeping the little one in our thoughts as well.

We had problems with both our kids with formula. I know that there is more going on here but neither of our kids could use the average price formulas. They would throw up everything until we eventually found something they could tolerate. Of course it was the most expensive stuff made and they couldn't take any milk. I was concerned at first about them becoming lactose intolerant but they go through about a gallon of milk each every 3 days now.

Like I said I know that there is more going on in this case but I don't know if it also impacts keeping formula down.

OP
OP
The Dan

The Dan

The Dude Abides
Site Supporter
Vendor
Bike
2009 ST1300 ABS
STOC #
Just got back from a visit to see Quinn and she looks good. Sheila is doing good to, Kollin was on his way bck to the house to do chores so when they come home Sheila won't have to deal with it...a good husband.

Bike
FJR & Super Tenere
STOC #
Following along over here and continuing to send good vibes your way. Keep being so strong.

See you next week on our way thru ...

Two Brothers

Walking, Talking, and Smiling!
Dan just caught this prayer request glad Quinn is doing great. Glad all ghe prayers helped. Prayers are still needed I know.

Bike
2003 GL1800A
STill with ya on this sir,
thanks for the updates,
quality son-in-laws can be such a blessing eh ??
STill asking God for his bes for ya'll
RM

Top Bottom