Pot Holes galore-Middle Tennessee

Bike
Scrambler Ducati
Heads up if you're riding in Middle Tennessee. All the interstates have lots of potholes. And some ramps are so rough you'd think it better to have a dual-sport or maybe even a dirt bike. Also, since there are a lot of pot holes, there's a lot of lane closures for paving that make for large backups.

Bike
R1200rt
Heads up if you're riding in Middle Tennessee. All the interstates have lots of potholes. And some ramps are so rough you'd think it better to have a dual-sport or maybe even a dirt bike. Also, since there are a lot of pot holes, there's a lot of lane closures for paving that make for large backups.
yes ... Why only in Tennessee does this happen? :crackup:

Nashcat

Site Supporter
Bike
2015 Versys 1000LT
STOC #
Andy, My son-in-law hit one on Saturn Parkway, last week, headed to the outdoor Preds hockey game. Blew the tire bead, so I had to go swap cars with them and drive theirs with the donut spare, to my house.

Today, they’re patching potholes, in front of my house. One man, dump truck, and a shovel. He shovels the pothole full, then backs over the patch with the truck. The patch usually lasts a couple of months.

John

Top Bottom