Praising Spencer

Winter is long so I sent my seat to Spencer before Christmas, turn around was less than two week over the holiday season. I can't wait for summer to give it a try, the service was great.

I bought my ST in Dallas last fall and rode it all the way home to Minneapolis in 15 hours. The previous owner had the seat "Spencerized" and also had a sheepskin on it. My butt got a little tired halfway through the day so I put the sheepskin in the saddle bag and found the seat more comfortable without it. I highly recommend doing this mod before spending a ton of money on another seat.

Just got me seat back from Spencer. Went on a 3 hr ride, and what a difference. Great job Spencer.

Can't say enough good things about the Spencer seat mod!!!!!!!! Made the Moonshine trip not make my moon shine red...

Speaking of Spencer, I have been trying to contact him for like a month now with no response. Anybody know if he is like on vacation or something?

Speaking of Spencer, I have been trying to contact him for like a month now with no response. Anybody know if he is like on vacation or something?
I just communicated with him via email last week. Email is the best way to reach him....

Got my ST1300 seats Spencerized just before Frozen North Winter, got in only one long ride. Still not perfect, talked via email and Spencer suggested waiting for spring, letting the seat break-in properly and promised to work with me if it wasn't right.
Well, I'm on a long trip, over 3K so far, and .... the seat is amazing, no chafing even in 100+ heat, no tailbone pain, best bang for the buck ever!
Hat's Off!!!

FYI: I contacted Spencer based on all these stellar reviews. He's not doing ST1100 seats anymore, he told me.

FYI: I contacted Spencer based on all these stellar reviews. He's not doing ST1100 seats anymore, he told me.
I had been calling, sending emails, since last Sunday for work on my ST1300. Until now no answers. Maybe is not interested in this model too.

I had been calling, sending emails, since last Sunday for work on my ST1300. Until now no answers. Maybe is not interested in this model too.
He's probably 'swamped'. Be patient, it's worth the wait.

Spencer is awesome,, he fixed my first seat back in 06. I just bought another ST and still hate the stock seat. Glad to see he is still in business, now I have to send him this one..

Update? I know it's been a while, but Spencer retired. Wish he was STill in busi mess as have another ST which could use his mod.

Back
Top Bottom