JimSTer

JimSTer

Motorcycle "rider"!!
Bike
15 Yamaha FJ-09
STOC #
Got this note from Colleen today.
Hello to all,

Its been a while since I last wrote. I hope everyone survived Covid without too much adversity. I am well and hanging in there. It has been tough without Bruce but I feel he is right here, by my side, helping me cope, just like always. I have been so grateful that I had him in my life for as long as I did. Today is the 12th anniversary of our meeting, thanks to Dorothy, Pat and Marilyn. It would not have happened without them.

I will be hosting a Celebration of Life for Bruce here in Fargo on August 22nd at 1PM. It is an indoor/outdoor venue. Casual with food, games and fun. It is a beautiful site with a playground and playhouse for kids too. Here is their website if you want to visit... rusticoaks.net
I will be sending more info later but if you have any questions please feel free to contact me. I would love to hear from you!!!

Also, if you have any pictures of him you could send it would be greatly appreciated. Especially of his life before me, I would love to put them on the photo screen.

Love to all and hope to see you in August.

Colleen
Note: I'll get the email and postal address so you can send any photos you have.

Thanks, JimSTer

OP
OP
JimSTer

JimSTer

Motorcycle "rider"!!
Bike
15 Yamaha FJ-09
STOC #
Here is the latest from Colleen.
Please let me know on this thread. Or contact Colleen at the above address, phone, etc.
Thanks so much, JimSTer.

Hi Everyone,
Just a reminder of Bruce's upcoming Memorial service. I should say it's a memorial party. Sunday August 22 at 1:00. Rustic Oaks, 12155 3rd St. S Moorhead, MN 56560. There website is rusticoaks.net to find directions.

There will be drinks and horderves at 1:00. Around 2:00 there will be a short memorial service and then there will be games or socializing. Around 4 there will be hamburgers and hotdogs with a brownie bar and an outside smores fire.

There is a house on the property that has 10 bedrooms, with queen beds, and baths and it rents for $900 a night if a bunch of people want to get together and stay there. It has a full kitchen too. It's very nice and well kept
If anyone has any pictures they could share with me I would really appreciate it. Send to cmlee@far.midco.net
This is a casual, relaxed party and I hope everyone can make it
I do need a count for the food so a RSVP by August 13th would be appreciated.
Thank you everyone and my love to all.
Colleen

Reactions: Obo
Top Bottom