Pre-owned ST vs K-GT

Bike
BMW RT, DRZ400
STOC #
Beautiful :):):) Good choice, and that two wheel stable... ooh!!!! oooh!!!! A KTM!!!!:yes: Were the heck is the green with envy smiley when you need it anyway? Very nice all of them :D

OP
OP
motor2191
Well, one of them isn't really mine, but she does have a good home and is well taken care of for the time being...In fact, this week I was in a Overly complicated special problems school and I had to drop her off for a little body work. During my police motorcycle instructor school I dropped her in the soft sand and a body panel was pushed up against the glowing hot pipes. It didn't melt through but it did sort of act like shrink wrap. Well, she sat outside this place in the weather for a nearly a week...

She got a bath today when I brought her home and I swear I could hear a sigh of relief. Besides, she's got a new boyfriend now and he's from Germany...LOL!! She always liked those tall, dark and handsome types...:rofl1:

Bike
BMW RT, DRZ400
STOC #
Tell the tall dark German to watch our for the orange Austrian, he's smokin' a two stroke pipe and muss' be fast and dirty ;)

jdpfms

JD Power
Bike
ST1300A&FJR1300
Here you go...What do you think? Here's all of my two wheel vehicles... :run1:
That is a darn nice looking scoot. Is there any kind of aftermarket tip over protection for the GT? Seems every bike I've owned has an occasional driveway or some other tip over so I find it a benefit. It looks expensive for that sucker to make any contact with the ground. Other than that, ya done good.

JDP

OP
OP
motor2191
Not to my knowledge...Though I'm sure that the guys at McEnterprises could make something for me. I wouldn't want it, I really like the lines of the bike. I went for a pretty good ride today with my daughter. BOY! It could hustle through the turns and the ESP is especially nice! I could really feel the difference in the various settings. I'm shifting her "him" smoother than before, it felt clunky at first but obviously it was just me, or my left toe at least...Now it's very smooth, although when shifting into first from neutral there's a good "clunk". So far, so good. I'm happy!

Top Bottom