NEWS Profile Cover Picture

Bike
2010 ST1300
Thank you for maintaining the best motorcycle forum on the net!
Will these updates lead to the old map in signature feature being returned?

OP
OP
Mellow

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Thank you for maintaining the best motorcycle forum on the net!
Will these updates lead to the old map in signature feature being returned?
That was never a site feature, you always could do that, just put the image in the media gallery or in this thread then you can point to it using your profile / signature.

Andrew Shadow

Site Supporter
Bike
2009 ST1300A9
Joe:

Maybe this is not new and I just have never noticed before now, but I have noticed recently that several member's screen name under their avatar is displayed in grey lettering instead of the usual blue or green. It seems to always be with someone who has just very recently joined. Just curious what, if anything, the grey lettering means.

OP
OP
Mellow

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Joe:

Maybe this is not new and I just have never noticed before now, but I have noticed recently that several member's screen name under their avatar is displayed in grey lettering instead of the usual blue or green. It seems to always be with someone who has just very recently joined. Just curious what, if anything, the grey lettering means.
It means they haven't confirmed their email address and then returned to the site. Once that happens, a script that runs every 10 mins will put them into a confirmed usergroup - Blue..

Top Bottom