Prostate too large?

OP
OP
STmark1300
Bike
ST1300
Since people have been asking.
Steam Treatment by Dr. Toby Kohler. Mine is 170 grams. My PSA fluxuates. The steam treatment only clears the prostrate around the Urethra. Cancer has to be treated differently. But removal of the prostrate is VERY invasive. If I have cancer later, I will get radiation.https://newsnetwork.mayoclinic.org/...minute-steam-treatment-for-enlarged-prostate/ It must be catching on, the outpatient procedure is scheduled out beyond Easter.

Last edited:
OP
OP
STmark1300
Bike
ST1300
Its been a long time since I commented on this but it may help someone. I had just about every seat mod possible but the Day Long. Nothing helped. Well I had my gianormous prostate as the doc said, cleaned out. And my dairare is good, much better on the air pad. Point being if prostate to large nothing will help but surgery.
That must be a TEXAS thing. :)

Shawn K

Professional Cat Confuser
Bike
GL1800
STOC #
Since people have been asking.
Steam Treatment by Dr. Toby Kohler. Mine is 170 grams. My PSA fluxuates. The steam treatment only clears the prostrate around the Urethra. Cancer has to be treated differently. But removal of the prostrate is VERY invasive. If I have cancer later, I will get radiation.https://newsnetwork.mayoclinic.org/...minute-steam-treatment-for-enlarged-prostate/ It must be catching on, the outpatient procedure is scheduled out beyond Easter.
Did you have to be anesthetised for that? I cant imagine that steam, even if targeted and low-volume, could be administered without a lot of pain.

Bike
2006 ST1300A
2024 Miles
This is a timely post. .... have any of you tried any of the Beta-Sitosterol products like Prosta Genix or Super Beta Prostate P3 Advanced or anything else that actually reduced the prostrate over time?

Last edited:
Top Bottom