OP
OP
VetteJim

VetteJim

Site Supporter
Bike
2008 ST1300
And at $340US incomplete that's not a good deal in my opinion
Yeah I know it seems like a lot but I figured that was the price to pay for OEM, and it's the right color.

Obo

Bike
'03 ST1300A
So is it the right box for an ST? Or is there a different one from Honda?
The Pan top box was made just for the ST.

That's NOT one of them.

It's for some other Honda but when I checked the part number listed against the Ron Ayers microfische list it didn't come back with what it fits. (I was hoping to see if there was still an available bracket for whatever it was made for)

Pan cases are hard to come by now as they were never sold in North America (to my knowledge)

OP
OP
VetteJim

VetteJim

Site Supporter
Bike
2008 ST1300
oh well .. I don't really need it, I just figured maybe I'd pick it up since it looked correct and was possibly the correct color. Moving on - thanks!

Andrew Shadow

Site Supporter
Bike
2009 ST1300A9
So is it the right box for an ST? Or is there a different one from Honda?
The two easiest ways to identify an ST1300 Honda OEM top case is by the moniker Pan European above the handle at the rear and the ribs on the side that are intended to match the ribs on the ST1300 panniers- highlighted in yellow below.

top box rear.jpg

top box left.jpg

OP
OP
VetteJim

VetteJim

Site Supporter
Bike
2008 ST1300
The two easiest ways to identify an ST1300 Honda OEM top case is by the moniker Pan European above the handle at the rear and the ribs on the side that are intended to match the ribs on the ST1300 panniers- highlighted in yellow below.

top box rear.jpg

top box left.jpg
Cool thanks. And it's funny we were looking for some deck planter boxes just like that the other day!

Top Bottom