Rear wheel bearing replacement and subsequent re-installation non-issue

My issue is no longer an issue. Sometimes just walking away from a problem for 30 minutes is enough time to figure it out. ;)

Last edited:
Bike
2010 ST1300
My issue is no longer an issue. Sometimes just walking away from a problem for 30 minutes is enough time to figure it out. ;)
Ok, so this is really a non-post. :biggrin: Glad you were able to solve your problem. Too many of us don't know when to take a breather and come back refreshed.

OP
OP
Exactly. I would have deleted it entirely if I could have, just to save people from coming here for nothing.

So far, working on my friend's ST1300 has been interesting, educational, and enjoyable. This is a far cry from the bikes I'm usually restoring or working on.

Kirk8.JPG

Last edited:

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
I would have deleted it entirely if I could have, just to save people from coming here for nothing.
No worries. There's nothing wrong with a reminder that sometimes a break is in order before some else breaks and that humility isn't a bad thing.

It's possible for you to delete your own post through the EDIT mode. But again your post does do a service so there's that.

Top Bottom