Recommend Me a Service Shop in NJ

Bike
2010 Honda ST13
I'm in Scotch Plains, NJ. I have a 1985 Honda VF700 Sabre that needs some work. I'd like to bring it to a reliable repair shop. I've dealt with a place in Berkeley Heights, NJ and I was happy with them, but they seem to be so busy that they can't even return a phone call. A simple phone call to tell me that they can't handle any new work right now would go a long way to keeping my loyalty.

Any recommendations for a repair shop in my area (central NJ) would be greatly appreciated.

Bike
2010 ST1300
Interesting that you had good experiences with that shop. Was it a dealer? A local BMW/Honda Dealership told a friend that they would no longer work on his 5 yr old R1200GS Beemer. This was after he spent thousands for service for both his K1600 and the GS with them over several years. He did not buy the bikes at this dealership. He couldn't believe it. He now rides about 60 miles (or trailers) and gets a loaner from another dealer.

There is place on 202 South between Flemington and Raritan. I was thinking of calling in there myself in the next few weeks.

I've had good experience with Cross Country Powersports in Metuchen in the past.
Give them a call and see what they have to say.

Top Bottom