Replacement inserts for ST100 mirrors

PoppaCross

Vendor
Replacement mirror glass for Honda ST 1100/Pan European ST 1200 ST 1300
$75 US
Overseas shipping extra, email for a quote

1626359894771.png

NOTE This is the glass insert only! If your mirror body is damaged, I can’t help you.
But, In my experience with this machine, the mirror bodies are somewhat bulletproof.

I love my ST 1100. But like all antique motorcycles, sourcing body parts can be an issue.
The first time I had to replace the left side mirror I searched for a year and then had to result to old stock new parts at a stiff premium. Like $120 + if you can find one!
Now on the second time around, I found a local manufacturer to cut the glass insert I needed and was able to get the job done for half the cost. My partners still have the template so now I am your source for ST 1100/Pan European replacement mirror Glass.
I have a left and a right-side side plate in stock. I can have as many as needed cut to order.
Installation is a snap.
First, dismount the mirror body from your machine and remove all broken glass.
Second heat the plastic portion of the mirror assembly with a hairdryer or a heat gun. Don’t use open flames.
Third, put four dime-sized dollops of two-part epoxy inside the plastic mirror assembly.
Fourth. Insert new glass and hold it in place with rubber bands. Let set overnight.
Fifth, remove the plastic shielding I shipped your new insert with and the rubber bands.
Sixth reinstall your repaired mirror.
Now go ride.

This is my Esty shop

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
I'll make you a vendor here.. however, you should adjust the title as it says ST100 and your post says ST1100, ST1200 and ST1300... no idea what an ST1200 is... lol

Ron

Bike
ST1100s
STOC #
"My ST1100 mirror glass is convex as is the mirror mount.
Tell me how to make the flat glass work?"

I would imagine the " four dime-sized dollops of two-part epoxy inside the plastic mirror assembly" will accomadate the curvature.

I had a flat mirror on one side of one of my ST1100s. The view is different on a flat mirror vs convex. I would put flat on both sides or convex on both sides.

Last edited:

OhioDeere

Been There, Done That, Got the Shirt.
Bike
06 ST1300
I'm watching this thread.. I know a young lady that needs new glass for her 1100. Would like to find the convex glass, as that is what is correct.

STOC #
I've found the distortion-free flat glass easier to live with. If you really need to pick up a few more degrees of vision you can always add one of those dinky little convex mirrors or just glance over your shoulder.

Uncle Phil

Site Supporter
In The Holler West Of Nashville, Tennessee
Bike
4 ST1100(s)
2024 Miles
STOC #

Uncle Phil

Site Supporter
In The Holler West Of Nashville, Tennessee
Bike
4 ST1100(s)
2024 Miles
STOC #
Ordered a set of the replacement glass from Ad1993Pan's link on EBay.
They are convex and when I finally retrieved a stalk, they look like they will fit perfectly.
You will have to heat the outside rubber 'edge' of the stalk to get them in and they already have double-sided tape on the back.
Depending on what's left in the stalk, you may need to fab up a spacer or backing.
It's on my 'schedule' to try it, but it may be a while as the schedule is pretty full right now! :biggrin:

Replacement mirror glass for Honda ST 1100/Pan European ST 1200 ST 1300
$75 US
Overseas shipping extra, email for a quote

1626359894771.png

NOTE This is the glass insert only! If your mirror body is damaged, I can’t help you.
But, In my experience with this machine, the mirror bodies are somewhat bulletproof.

I love my ST 1100. But like all antique motorcycles, sourcing body parts can be an issue.
The first time I had to replace the left side mirror I searched for a year and then had to result to old stock new parts at a stiff premium. Like $120 + if you can find one!
Now on the second time around, I found a local manufacturer to cut the glass insert I needed and was able to get the job done for half the cost. My partners still have the template so now I am your source for ST 1100/Pan European replacement mirror Glass.
I have a left and a right-side side plate in stock. I can have as many as needed cut to order.
Installation is a snap.
First, dismount the mirror body from your machine and remove all broken glass.
Second heat the plastic portion of the mirror assembly with a hairdryer or a heat gun. Don’t use open flames.
Third, put four dime-sized dollops of two-part epoxy inside the plastic mirror assembly.
Fourth. Insert new glass and hold it in place with rubber bands. Let set overnight.
Fifth, remove the plastic shielding I shipped your new insert with and the rubber bands.
Sixth reinstall your repaired mirror.
Now go ride.

This is my Esty shop
Hi PoppaCross, do you still have these around? I need one asap. Thanks

Top Bottom