Ride For Cambodia?

Have a safe and fun trip as best as possible, George.

Joe's SPOT is now up and running so to follow our progress click Joe' s SPOT link.
GEORGE, Hopefully yiu won't need it to find us when you land..

Dace is ahead of me,,, hope all her bags make it too. My total weight, check bag plus carry on plus 'lectronics n' papers, is 44 lbs. Still too much but what'r'ya gonna do? If something gets lost, less to carry. :D

See youse guys soon,,, everyone here, hold down the fort 'n I'll see ya at Moonshine. :D

STuck in LAX after mechanical problems ate up my 4 hours of slack. Missed my Tokyo connection by two minutes. Screw United.

Remember, when thing get dicey, just go "OM"

attachment.php

Sawadee krup Danny/Joe, morning meditations again, how things goes so far. have a nice Tuesday morning in BKK eh!

With George and Dace's delayed arrival concerns looming, I may have to take time out of my massage schedule to head out into the big city to get a helmet, gloves, boots and possibly riding pants. Their going to be on a tight schedule if they are delayed even a little bit. I don't want to be the factor once they get here.

Joe and I considered a flight to Phenom Penh, if necessary to make up the difference and have a comfortable margin before RFC.

Buses to PP will be a 13 hour ride if all goes as planned and that does not appeal to us much, even with the benefit of seeing the terrain along the way.

...but we'll talk about that when folks get here.
Nata Harly is in the New Siam II and we had a nice dinner last night in an outdoor street restaurant of his choosing. I declared him in charge of picking eateries. :)

This test video demonstrates Joe's need to perfect his cam skills, and warns me that ANYTHING could be recorded at any time.

[video=youtube;M7AOWsdBisM]

Last edited by a moderator:
Need to put a "This Side Up" sticker on the camera! But its great seeing a bit of the action.

STuck in LAX after mechanical problems ate up my 4 hours of slack. Missed my Tokyo connection by two minutes. Screw United.

Sorry George, I only wished for a fast and safe trip for your bags...I wasn't thinking YOU might end up being lost luggage! Your bag might have made it through though...Joe and Danny will probably be dividing up your unmentionables when you finally arrive. :D

Hope the rest of your journey goes more smoothly, Geo.

Enjoy yourselves, gents...living vicariously through you all in the coming days!

So has Dace arrived yet? What's the word from George?

Joe, Ken, Dace and I had a nice dinner at an outdoor restaurant walking distance from the hotel. Dace hardly looked fatigued at all.
George is delayed 24 hours and is not expected in BKK 11: 45PM (11:45 AM same day EST) tomorrow. That means we'll see him Thursday morning. He is sharing the room with Dace so she'll see him at about 3 AM Thursday.

I'm back thru security at LAX, enjoying b'kfast 'n coffee on United's ticket. Biggest PITA so far is coming back thru security. No problems, just PITA. Also, forgot my water bottle in the room so gotta pick up another. (Trick, carry an empty thru security then refill at the first water fountain,,, much cheaper than paying 4 or 5 bucks inside the airport.)

This from the 8th floor of the Westin this morning:
IMG_8505 (600x450).jpg

I'll be there eventually.

(Did ya get gear, Danny?)

Top Bottom