Right Pocket Removal Question

BeBeep

Mopars Baby!!!
STOC #
Left Pocket Removal Question

I need to remove the left pocket in the fairing and I am not sure how to do it. I have a manual and it appears that the pocket can be removed without taking the middle cowl off. Is that correct? I am looking for some guidance please.

Thanks,
Bob

Last edited:
BeBeep said:
I need to remove the left pocket in the fairing and I am not sure how to do it. I have a manual and it appears that the pocket can be removed without taking the middle cowl off. Is that correct? I am looking for some guidance please.

Thanks,
Bob
If you want to remove the pocket, you will have to remove the left middle cowl(L Fairing).

Scott

Edit: In the Title you said Right pocket, in the message you said left pocket. Whichever it is you will have to remove the respective middle cowl.

Last edited:
STOC #
The left pocket is actually screwed to the back of the left cowl. And, likewise, the right one is screwed to the back of the right cowl. So, if you need to remove the pocket, your gonna need to remove the left (or right) cowl to do it.

BeBeep said:
I was afraid of that, thanks for the info I appreciate it.

Bob
No problem. The middle cowl isn't really that scary to take off. If you need help just let us know. It is in the manual, but if you need any tips or tricks just say so.

Scott

Littlejohn64

3 Wheel ST'r
Bike
CanAm Spyder
BeBeep said:
Will do, thanks Scott.

Bob
When I installed my power plug in the right side, I was able to get the pocket off when I had the outer cowl off without taking off the inner cowl. It took a little wiggling, but wasnt bad at all

OP
OP
BeBeep

BeBeep

Mopars Baby!!!
STOC #
When I installed my power plug in the right side, I was able to get the pocket off when I had the outer cowl off without taking off the inner cowl. It took a little wiggling, but wasnt bad at all
Good info, thanks.

Bob

Top Bottom