Road assistance

Bike
2012 ST1300
STOC #
I have the Honda extended warranty that includes Roadside assistant mentioned above. I also pay $14yr for trip interruption through my insurance that will help with hotel and other expenses if I am more than 100 miles from home. I'm curious of how it really works but not enough to find out. I figure if my trip gets ruined it may be a way to recoup some of the expenses.

Bike
F900 XR
2024 Miles
Just read this in a Rider magazine article. It seemed appropriate to the thread...

20 Most Essential Things You Need on a Motorcycle Tour.
https://ridermagazine.com/2015/11/04/20-most-essential-things-you-need-on-a-motorcycle-tour/?ajs_uid=2915H2551689J0W&oly_enc_id=2915H2551689J0W&ajs_trait_oebid=7900E2474689B3Q
5. Motorcycle Towing Service
AMA Roadside Assistance to the rescue!
When I foolishly rolled over a curb in our Yamaha FJ-09 long-term test bike and ripped a hole in the oil pan, I was left stranded in a pool of hot, black motor oil. (Read our long-term reports on the Yamaha FJ-09.) Even though I was only a few miles from home, I didn’t have access to a truck or trailer. So I pulled out my handy American Motorcyclist Association (AMA) membership card, turned it over and dialed the number of AMA Roadside Assistance, which is one of the many benefits of joining the AMA (roadside assistance is free if you sign up for automatic renewal of the $49 annual dues). Service is friendly and prompt, and it covers up to 35 miles of towing. Furthermore, your membership dues support the AMA’s efforts to protect motorcyclists’ rights—a cause we can all get behind.
Learn more about AMA Membership

Top Bottom