Rotella oil filters

I've started to see that Shell is making Rotella brand filters. Anyone find one to fit the ST? Any feedback?

Cut one open and let us know what you find. Better yet, pictures please. Lee can help you with the tool to cut it open.

Shell is not making filters, they are probably having someone like champion labs make them for them, then re-branding them with the Rotella name.
I've been seeing Rotella brand automobile oil now at I believe Wally world and Tractor Supply.

Here is a link - they are diesel engine oil filters

I use them on my F 250 Diesel. Got them on clearance at Wal Mart for a couple of bucks each. They work great on my truck! Hard to believe they would have one small enough to fit the ST.

From what I have read on their site they are only making them for diesel engines.....the end :spank1:

if I use Rotella T6 diesel engine oil in my ST why can't I also use a Rotella diesel oil filter?

if I use Rotella T6 diesel engine oil in my ST why can't I also use a Rotella diesel oil filter?
I imagine the majority of owners here use Rotella oil. We have a tradition of coloring outside the lines. I am an oddball, I use Honda GN4 DINOSAUR oil but I express my wild side with Purolator filters for a c-c-car.

Back
Top Bottom