Seattle to Denali and (hopefully) back

Bike
2010 ST1300
I was reading your wife's blog, but from the FJR forum. Very good read, short, and to the point...awesome pics. Glad she's doing better, and that nothing else bad happened.

OP
OP
capnkirk
Bike
'13 FLTRX, '08 FXDL
I was reading your wife's blog, but from the FJR forum. Very good read, short, and to the point...awesome pics. Glad she's doing better, and that nothing else bad happened.
Thanks!!! I'm going to try and not give away the ending yet but yes, she is ok. Very sore and some healing to do. She's a little stunned from the attention her humble little blog received. Its from a very different perspective so even though I know she is a better storyteller, I decided to recap here from my perspective.

Bike
2010 ST1300
I hope I didn't get ahead of the story; if so my apologies. As I said on the FJR forum, the pics were great, even if they were mostly from a phone.

OP
OP
capnkirk
Bike
'13 FLTRX, '08 FXDL
I hope I didn't get ahead of the story; if so my apologies. As I said on the FJR forum, the pics were great, even if they were mostly from a phone.
No worries at all. Glad you enjoyed the tale. Some of the photos on the blog were indeed from her phone but some others were originally taken with a decent camera. I think the wordpress site, plus the combination of the upload choices she made degraded some of the images.

Top Bottom