sigh

Finewest

R.I.P. - 2018/09/11
Rest In Peace
Bike
ST-less
STOC #
Well I thank you all for your advice but I'll be more careful in future.(resident attack wife won't let me) No real harm done other than a few scuffs on the tip over wing and my red face LOL. I reversed it out of the garage again yesterday without incident and finally went out and ran that new tyre in a wee bit.

Fred, I shall treasure that TOA (what's a TOA?) I know it's an award given to members who admit to couping the bike I think in memory of you stopping to pick up two shiny lighters in the road and thus leading the way but missed what TOA is?

Now I have it. TOA=Tip Over Award
Here in the colonies a "coup" is called a Tip Over... TOA=Tip Over Award. And it's true... Two shiny Zippos in the road and BAM! So I don't even stop for pennies anymore... LOL. :crackup

jasonJonas

Saver of Turtles
STOC #
i haven't had to pick up the st yet. i'm hoping the tip over bars will give me the advantage. the wing is easy to pick up. well, it used to be anyway. i haven't dropped it in a while. :)

OP
OP
Bacon

Bacon

Alex
Bike
ST1300 A4
Here in the colonies a "coup" is called a Tip Over... TOA=Tip Over Award
Fred, as usual I can speak the words but my spilling is bowf. Correct spelling is of course.

snip<
Cowped: This word means to tip. I cowped it over, or it got cowped means I tipped it over or it got tipped over. This word is still in common use all over Scotland.
snip<

http://www.murphysedinburgh.co.uk/UNDERTSL.htm

Finewest

R.I.P. - 2018/09/11
Rest In Peace
Bike
ST-less
STOC #
Fred, as usual I can speak the words but my spilling is bowf. Correct spelling is of course.

snip<
Cowped: This word means to tip. I cowped it over, or it got cowped means I tipped it over or it got tipped over. This word is still in common use all over Scotland.
snip<

http://www.murphysedinburgh.co.uk/UNDERTSL.htm
Then we both stand corrected! LOL. You be careful out there. I hear there is a lot of sheep in Scotland! :eek:

Top Bottom