Sleep in Saturday-Coffee's waiting!

That's quite a transformation John, both in tidiness and in brightness.

I added 8, 4-foot LED fixtures on a white ceiling. Light grey walls help, too.

That looks great John. But, how do you expect to find anything now? :rofl1:

Everything’s easy to find, Bob. It’s all scattered on the driveway. :rofl1:

John

And I’m back for still another cup.
<snip>
Here’s a couple of before and after pictures of the same wall.
No worries, there's always room for coffee. And there's seldom a "bad" time to drink it, although there's a better alternative when you're eating popcorn.
The garage is losing some of the old "lived- in feel", but I say it's an improvement when it facilitates laying hands on what you need, when you need it.
You'll get used to it, and I bet you'll be glad you did it.
I would be.

Patty's landlord sounds like a real Richard Cranium

True story.

When I was in college the then-leader of the Army ROTC program on campus came from a family with a surname of Head. His loving parents named him Richard, but he didn't go by Richard. Or Rich. Or Rick.

The Army, demonstrating its sense of humor when confronted with such a situation, naturally did the only thing it could, and gave him the rank of Major. I think he may have finished his career as a two star General, making him... well, you're smart enough to see where all of this is going. You'll figure it out, I'm sure.

Last edited:
Welp. It appears being inactive and lying around all day is expensive. Cause then you get to looking at all manner of shiny and new things. In unrelated news, a Helite E-Turtle airbag vest is scheduled to arrive at some point in the next month or so......

I just dropped $520 for a pair of comms and a new battery....

Did you get the themed model?

1711229967028.png

Attachments

• 1711229967110.png
    1711229967110.png
    256.9 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom