So I guess Im a TOT-STers

STOC #
Lets see........ my '99 in homestead Fla at a camp ground.. bank angle sensor works in the grass.
My '97 in Sturgis at 0 dark thirty leaving the hotel.. Backing out of the driveway, rear wheel pops through the storm water trough ok. I stop and want to put the foot down. Waiting to touch my foot, waiting, waiting, dang this drain is deep........ ****.....past the point of no return, Over we go.. Full 90, with me laughing my *** off.. All I could think of was the guy on laugh in on the three wheeler and the german helmet going over....... bank angle sensor works.

Westoc on the 1300. Putting the bike on the center stand, leaning the bike away from me to engage the right side center stand leg. Went too far and
OOoops. Lucky the curb was there and the tip over wing caught it before it went over.... The Gods were looking out after me again.. bank angle sensor works

MotorMark 1 police motorcycle class for civilians. Third leg of the iron cross. Did not let the clutch out fast enough when on a full lock full lean 2 mph turn. bank angle sensor works
Probally more times but these are the memorable ones....
mitch stoc 1384

Top Bottom