spare emergency fuel pump

I was 25mpg in the city and 45mpg on freeway at 70mph. Now changes to 30mpg in the city and 49 or 50mpg on freeway same speed as same as the gauge average fuel consumption too.

Bike
'04 ST1300 Blue STar
I was 25mpg in the city and 45mpg on freeway at 70mph. Now changes to 30mpg in the city and 49 or 50mpg on freeway same speed as same as the gauge average fuel consumption too.
Wow,, if you have a %20 increase in city,, and %10 increase highway,,, and a power boost,,, we will all be swapping out out fuel pumps !! For us high milers,,, why wouldn't we do that anyway,,, as opposed to carrying a spare ?? If they are less than $20,, and I understand it is not a big job. cheers, CAt'

Wow,, if you have a %20 increase in city,, and %10 increase highway,,, and a power boost,,, we will all be swapping out out fuel pumps !! For us high milers,,, why wouldn't we do that anyway,,, as opposed to carrying a spare ?? If they are less than $20,, and I understand it is not a big job. cheers, CAt'
I believe the fuel canister filter clogged so after the replacement fuel flowing much better. I saw a little bit metal and some debris under filter when i removed it.

Top Bottom