ST Riders

Bike
05 ST-A
STOC #
...and another. We are truly blessed with great riding weather, aren't we? I do feel a bit locked in on the island though. Seems that I've done every loop many times. Getting off the island just takes too long for any easy day tripping. If I had to choose between diverse riding opportunities and long riding season, i would choose the latter.
Bob

Bike
2003 ST 1300 A,
Another fantastic riding day today- last week I did a day round trip Victoria - Ucluelet, 605 km door to door. But I know what you mean about re doing the same loops but I still manage to find new (or forgotten) routes.

Another fantastic riding day today- last week I did a day round trip Victoria - Ucluelet, 605 km door to door. But I know what you mean about re doing the same loops but I still manage to find new (or forgotten) routes.
come up island..there are a few around here...gold river is a good run

Bike
2003 ST 1300 A,
Gold River was a fun ride ride but next time it'll be to Port McNeil and Pt Hardy with trips to Alert and Sointula- I have been to both islands but without a motorbike...next summer... or later this fall...

Bike
06 ST1300
Re: ST Riders Does this one count?

Chalk 1 more up from West Kelowna. I did an '06 ST transplant from Chilliwack to the Okanagan last week. Too bad it's October and there's snow on them thar hills.

Damn. So much highway to Mexico, so few kms with snow. :p:

Bike
2007 ST1300
Re: ST Riders Does this one count?

Used to live in Trail and Genelle and loved them both. Still consider B.C home so I don`t care what anyone thinks I`m counting myself in. I`LL BE BACK!!!

Bike
red 05 ST1300
seems to be a few from the Island. I'm in Victoria. yeh I know as usual late to the party.

Vin

Bike
1998 ST1100A
STOC #
Just saw this thread! I'm still here in Nanaimo!
OH, BTW Mine is sooooo fast it's green...

Bike
ST 1300
STOC #
Boy, we now have our very own sub forum, with not much action. I too am curious how many local people we have. Also, how many are going to go to the weSTcan ride in July?
I am going to roll my sicle out in mid April, right after a week in Mexico, and start racking up the miles.
OK - I give up!!! What is the weSTcan event in July????

Top Bottom