st1100 rear peg risers

Bike
93 st1100
I've been searching for a set of risers for the passenger pegs on my st1100 and I can't find anything. I put a RDL seat on it and it changed the ride height for my wife and risers would make the ride more comfortable for her. I'm hesitant to by a set of universal risers from amazon. The description doesn't have any sizes and most of the reviews say they twist down when the passenger goes to climb on. Has anyone had any luck with this?

Bike
R1200rt
I've been searching for a set of risers for the passenger pegs on my st1100 and I can't find anything. I put a RDL seat on it and it changed the ride height for my wife and risers would make the ride more comfortable for her. I'm hesitant to by a set of universal risers from amazon. The description doesn't have any sizes and most of the reviews say they twist down when the passenger goes to climb on. Has anyone had any luck with this?
Everyone wants to lower them, raising them is a different problem all together. You might end up drilling holes and bolting on a universal peg. If I remember correctly the rubber pads on the foot pegs are bolted on. You should be able to make a spacer to raise it.

John OoSTerhuis

Life Is Good!
Bike
1991 SSMST1100
STOC #
Remove the OEM rubber pads and bolt on taller ones, or insert spacers. You won’t be able to fully fold the pegs then though. Let us know what you come up with.

John

Top Bottom