For Sale ST1100 Sargent Seat

Price
open to reasonable offer
Current Location
Central Wisconsin
Bike
1994 Honda ST1100
I purchased a Corbin Canyon seat last year to replace the seat that came with the bike when I purchased it. I believe the seat is a Sargent seat but not certain. I replaced the seat because it didn't allow me to rotate from side to side on the bike while riding in the corners. Nothing is wrong with the seat and thought maybe someone else is looking for a contour saddle seat.

Am open to any reasonable offer and the purchaser pays for shipping. Seat is boxed and ready!

Thank you for taking a look.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Bike
2010 ST1300
Newer Sargent seats have a little tag - sort of like the Levi's tag on blue jeans. My bike came with a basic Sargent seat (that looked nothing like yours and also had no tag) but it certainly looked like it was professionally made. Yours looks to me like it is a recovered seat pan - a custom job. I say this because the edge of the covering along the staples is not even.

OP
OP
newtonhubcap
Bike
1994 Honda ST1100
My apologies, the seat is for a ST1100. Inspected the seat and found no tags or information who the manufacturer is. Regardless who it is made by, if anyone is interested in upgrading from the stock seat this is a chance to do so. I do appreciate everyone's input on who may have produced this seat.

OP
OP
newtonhubcap
Bike
1994 Honda ST1100
Jumped over to Laam custom seats and based on their seat pattern I agreed with DJDixon this has a high likelyhood being seat from them.

Top Bottom