ST1300 Cruise Control?

I just purchased a 2007 ST1300 and am planning to do several long trips on my new ride. I live in western Colorado so any direction I go has long stretches of open road. I am looking for a good cruise control. I currently use a Cramp Buster palm rest but looking for an electronic type of cruise control. Does anyone have any ideas how I can install a cruise control? Thank you

MCCruise (I have one on each of my ST1100s) is my recommendation.
It is not an automotive cruise 'repurposed' for a motorcycle but is designed from the ground up to be a motorcycle cruise control.
It is expensive but it greatly depends on the exchange rate between the USD and the AUD.
Excellent, complete instructions and great support.
Current example - I had an issue with one of mine where it would not stay engaged.
If that happens, the unit has a LED that flashes a code that directs you to which component is the problem.
I had installed the speed sensor too far from the magnets at the last tire change.

Put McCruise on my 2005 1300 and highly recommend the unit. Plug and play and ZERO hacking of the wiring harness. Great support from the folks down under via email or phone. They are very responsive if needed.

Another vote for McCruise. Expensive, yes. Worth it, especially on long trips, yes. Best cruise control I've ever had, on any vehicle.

Back
Top Bottom