Article [13] ST1300 - Rear Seat Conversion (ST1300P to ST1300)

Are you looking for a hardware list to convert it to a PA model? To convert it "correctly" you will need the PA sub frame since it has the threaded bolt holes welded to it for the radio plate and radio box to mount to. I am sure you could find an alternate way to just mount the radio box if that is all you wanted. Quite a few of us have done the conversion to a two seater, so be very specific on your "wants", more than a few probably have these parts lying around. I do not intend on having a second passenger, but I wanted to utilize a back seat for my dry bag since there was no way to mount it to the police cowl, and it is a lot easier to swing your leg over.
Ryan....
Maybe I wasn’t clear....I do have a PA and just want a radio box in place of the cowling that’s on it.Dave

The Corbin add on is sweet....but too rich for my blood...and it is built for a stock ST,
So it won’t work with my PA seat frame...

Hound

Cave Canem
Bike
2004 ST1300PA
STOC #
I love the Corbin too but it's even more of a high expense here in Blighty!

I lost all my Police rear end (see below) when my brother "borrowed" the bike for a few years.

1300cowl2.jpg

He converted it to two seats (subframe remains the same here), put the police kit in a plastic garden locker, and it was stolen.

I'd settle for one of these (would need to make some brackets):

US police.jpg

Top Bottom