ST1300 side stand pad

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
Ah the Side Stand Clown Nose farkle. :D That's a new one to me. I like the idea but I'd paint I'd paint it black.

Ok there's the Clown Nose and a side stand pad. Are you asking about the CN? The CN seems to be a Spirit Beast product and a 'net Search shows Aliexpress sells some of their stuff so you might start there.

Last edited:
OP
OP
DavidR8

DavidR8

Site Supporter
Bike
2013 BMW R1200RT
STOC #
Found it!

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
That particular pad has been mentions 2 or three times here being ST specific where the plethora of other pads are mostly universal. I was going to mention that someone here said they were going to order one but I don't know what came of that. But I see there is one recommendation now.

Fits perfectly and holds for 2 years.
Most of the others I've seen seem to raise the bike towards vertical. This one doesn't look like it does. Is that correct?

Erdoc48

Site Supporter
Bike
94/00/04 STs, FSC600
I was going to get one but they only accept PP (no credit card sales) and at the time, I had cancelled my PP account. Not a bad piece for the price I guess, but I convinced myself I really don’t need it.

Willsmotorcycle

Ride more...
Site Supporter
Bike
2016 ST1300P
2024 Miles
That particular pad has been mentions 2 or three times here being ST specific where the plethora of other pads are mostly universal. I was going to mention that someone here said they were going to order one but I don't know what came of that. But I see there is one recommendation now.

Most of the others I've seen seem to raise the bike towards vertical. This one doesn't look like it does. Is that correct?
I'll second it, works as expected.
IMG_3481.jpeg

Bike
04 ST1300
Found it!
Too much $$$. Not worth it IMO.

Bike
2006 ST1300ABS
I have one that someone gave me for free. I keep it in one of my side pockets. I've thought about adding string so it's easier to retrieve - and I think I have some paracord laying around. I've already used it once on my last trip and retrieval was tricky... Thanks for the tip!

As with others, simply use a 4 inch electrical box cover with paracord to loop on the left handlebar (a reminder). That'll set you back about $2-3 bucks - store it in one of the pockets.

Top Bottom