ST1300 Suspension

STill STylin

Red is ALWAYS faSTer
Bike
2005 ST1300A
STOC #
As you likely already know the 10% SALE @ Honda Direct Line Parts is ON! LINKY CODE WORD: LABORDAY

Per my last "thread": RACETECH Fork Springs and Gold Valve fork kit are on SALE and included in the 10% OFF feature.

QUESTION: Do you recommend using the "GOLD VALVE FORK KIT" - or, can I get along without it?

PROMPT replies are appreciated - if - I'm to advantage the discounts.

Thanks,

1129VLD

"71David5"
Bike
04 ST1300
STOC #
That gold valve kit will set you back a bit, even with 10% off. But, those that have the gold valve kit in their forks have raved about it.

Last year RaceTech offered a fairly sizable discount at Westoc. Even if you didn't go, you might be able to jump on that band wagon if they do it again this year.

OP
OP
STill STylin

STill STylin

Red is ALWAYS faSTer
Bike
2005 ST1300A
STOC #
That gold valve kit will set you back a bit, even with 10% off. But, those that have the gold valve kit in their forks have raved about it. Last year RaceTech offered a fairly sizable discount at Westoc. Even if you didn't go, you might be able to jump on that band wagon if they do it again this year.
I shot-off an email to RACETECH last Thursday - and still hoping to hear from them. We'll see . . . . I'm still a bit undecided - and if I don't hear from RACETECH I'll likely go ahead and order replacement springs from SONIC SPRINGS.

I was at WeSTOC last year attending the class put-on by RACETECH. The cost of what I recall to be about $550 seemed then to be a bit heavy.

We'll see . . . .

Appreciate your reply.

Thank you.

Top Bottom