ST1300 vs Goldwing

Bike
2009 ST1300
STOC #
I am going to look at a Goldwing now. Sold my ST1300 some time ago and ready to get back into it. Just connected with someone who just bought a 2024 Goldwing from the same dealership I will go to so that is very nice. I do know that if I get a GW I won't be able to hang with some guys here since I couldn't do it on my ST anyway! But I am looking forward to all of the amenities on the GW.
John

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
I am going to look at a Goldwing now. Sold my ST1300 some time ago and ready to get back into it. Just connected with someone who just bought a 2024 Goldwing from the same dealership I will go to so that is very nice. I do know that if I get a GW I won't be able to hang with some guys here since I couldn't do it on my ST anyway! But I am looking forward to all of the amenities on the GW.
John
So what.. it's about what YOU get out of riding.. trying to race and keep up with some can take the enjoyment out of it and even worse... so, just ride your own ride and enjoy it for what it is.. a great escape and sense of freedom.

Bike
2009 ST1300
STOC #
So what.. it's about what YOU get out of riding.. trying to race and keep up with some can take the enjoyment out of it and even worse... so, just ride your own ride and enjoy it for what it is.. a great escape and sense of freedom.
I was being a bit cheeky in my response Joe. When I rode with a few of the central Ohio guys awhile ago, it was an AMAZING time. And they waited for me along the way. Just making a joke that if I cannot keep up on the ST, I won't on the Wing BUT it won't stop me from joining y'all in the fun!

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
I was being a bit cheeky in my response Joe. When I rode with a few of the central Ohio guys awhile ago, it was an AMAZING time. And they waited for me along the way. Just making a joke that if I cannot keep up on the ST, I won't on the Wing BUT it won't stop me from joining y'all in the fun!
lol... oh, I've surprised some when I had my wings... so you never know..

JohnConner

Site Supporter
Bike
18 Goldwing Tour DCT
STJohnS, If you get a new model Gold Wing, just drop into 'Sport' mode and you can keep up with anyone - if you can handle it! 'Sport' mode is a rather brisk ride, IMHO.

JohnConner
:bluegw: :usflag1:

Bike
2009 ST1300
STOC #
STJohnS, If you get a new model Gold Wing, just drop into 'Sport' mode and you can keep up with anyone - if you can handle it! 'Sport' mode is a rather brisk ride, IMHO.

JohnConner
:bluegw: :usflag1:
I sure hope I get one! Need this miserable Ohio weather to get out of here! But it is winter.....

Top Bottom