STOC TAG

Awesome! I need to start planning their itinerary. I think I'm going to gain some weight on this tour.:D

Has anyone been archiving the logbook throughout it's travels? I know Danny took pictures of the first entries.

It would be a nice update if the traveler logs in the book could be photographed and put up here, although it's not a requirement that I know of.
Thanks for asking. :)

You should have the Boyz in Hilo by the weekend. :)
Have a great ride. We are looking forward to the story and pics from Hawaii.

GS3&TT2

Thanks Danny, I hope they arrive soon, a three day weekend is coming up. :)

The Boyz are in Honolulu! They should be catching their flight to Hilo soon. :)

The Boyz arrived in Hilo this morning! Waiting for the Post Office to deliver. 3 day priority mail in 4 days, way to go. :rolleyes:

The Boyz are here! They were given a proper Hawaiian welcome. No rides scheduled today, I am reading the logbook and tipping a beverage of my choice.:D Thanks Joe for sending it out so quickly. Lotta goodwill and memories on these pages.
DSC02248 640 480.jpg

The Boyz are here! They were given a proper Hawaiian welcome. No rides scheduled today, I am reading the logbook and tipping a beverage of my choice.:D Thanks Joe for sending it out so quickly. Lotta goodwill and memories on these pages.
DSC02248 640 480.jpg

Hawaii! That's a treat. Great pic. :D

Thanks George, I'll continue the page shots where you left off. Tomorrow we Go Ride. :biker:

I love the Tube Rose Lei. I'll never forget that sweet scent.
Enjoy the ride today, Paul.
I hope you have a great time with the Boyz on the Big Island.

Any chance you'll make it the the southernmost point of the USA?

GS3&TT2

Any chance you'll make it the the southernmost point of the USA?

The next couple of days look good for a trip South. The winds will be calm so less chance of blowing dust on the point.

Last edited:
A side trip to the Green Sand beach would be special too.
Great job, Paul.

Check that link. I can't access any pics there.

OK I think I have it figured out. I changed the link in my post.

Awesome! I had visions of a day wasted in front of the computer. Lol

Back
Top Bottom