SV 650

STOC #
I bought a 2nd bike yesterday :bow1:

The original owner of a 2002 model with 52k on it wanted to clean out his garage. Coesmetically it is a little rough around the edges but I feel would clean up nicely. it runs great and has some nice a/market features such as seat, fork springs, givi racks, etc. all for $750.

I rode the thing hm on freeway yest (no windprotection at all) It was tough at first but I got used to it.

Suzuki puts out a nice product!

Charlie

Rider
Bike
R1200RT
Outstanding!

We have an older SV650 in the stable ... that bike is an absolute hooligan ride if you let it, and has been rock solid with very little maintenance for so many years. There's a reason why so many amateur racers like this bike.

Bike
Thruxton
STOC #
I had a 2002 SV650...really liked that bike and miss it. I had put a small sport fairing on it, which made a big diference...My son rode it on a 3500 mile trip with me. It was one of the few bikes I ever bought brand new.

It was a victim of having to pay College Tuition

stellarpod

It's hungry in here...
Bike
'07 ST1300 ABS
STOC #
Wowie! Good find! I'd have jumped ALL OVER THAT for $750.

Just bought my wife a Gladius, which borrows the same engine as the SV. In fact, I just got back from making a lap around the lake on it. That bike is a hoot and the engine is a proven performer.

Steve

Bike
'06 ST1300A
$750!!! That's a steal! I paid $3,500 for my '04 a few months back, although mine did only have a 10% of the miles yours has. You'll love it, just watch out for the handling differences in the first few minutes of switching between bikes.

steve3b3

Retired
Bike
2018 GoldWing
Hondafan,

Ride it like you stole it! ...Oh yeah.. you did! :D

I have an '01 that's strictly for track use that I love. Mine's fully faired, though.

<--- see avitar

Steve:04biker:

I bought a SV 650 for my son last christmas, something like 6800 dollars.
Its a great bike. We have ridden quite a bit together and I am impressed with the SV. For 750? Wow! Out-standing!!!

..........Don

Bike
2006 ST1300
STOC #
Nice find! I have an '03 that is collecting dust (unfortunately) because I can't get enough of the ST. I'm planning on selling it, but once a month I take it out for a ride and I'm quickly reminded how much I miss it. Such a great bike. I'll be bummed when I sell her.

Bike
BMW RT, DRZ400
STOC #
I was going to sell my '03 SV to help in financing a move to a newer model 2 up bike and a dual sport, rode it at CTSOC this weekend and now I'm really not sure I can bring myself to sell it. They are great bikes.

Wind? It's a motorcycle after all... not a bloody car. You're supposed to feel the wind and rain. :) :yes:

Top Bottom